Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Dreams come True"


Hey Inter-neter's, I'm Jill, Account Manager at Renaissance Diamonds. We have been requested to "Blog" by the powers that be and to tell you the truth, I really don't have a clue what a "Blog" even is? Wikipedia says, "A blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website where entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order.”Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog." Huh? Anyone else still confused?

Someone else at work gave me a better description. He said "it's pretty much just a web diary" where I can chit chat, and just blab about Cultured Diamonds which I personally have a passion for or whatever topic comes up. So pretty much, it's like my work week, and my weekends and actually, it's just like me being me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Why didn't someone say that to begin with?

I just recently received my first Vivid Yellow Orange Renaissance Cultured Diamond ring which I LOVE.

Over 20 years ago, while vacationing in Aspen, Colorado my husband and I were just browsing the shops and we walked past a jewelry store and I literally fell in love with a magnificent Fancy Yellow Diamond ring. My husband who is the most generous, kindhearted man I have ever met humored me and we went inside to inquire about the ring. Needless to say, we walked out without the ring as we were only married for a short time and that ring cost more than our new townhouse. Until recently, before I started working for Renaissance Diamonds, I always thought I wanted a Fancy Yellow Diamond. I became educated that there are different hues within the color grading scale. Light Fancy, Fancy, Intense and Vivid Colored Diamonds. Vivid Diamonds which are the rarest and most expensive of colored diamonds and well beyond my budget unless I was someone like Jennifer Lopez. But fate brought me to Renaissance Cultured Diamonds and here I realized my Aspen dream became my reality with many more Vivid Colored Cultured Diamonds in the near future. “Keep your fingers crossed for me girls!”

No comments: