Monday, June 2, 2008

Everyone has sex on their mouth.

If you haven’t heard; everyone is talking Sex; meaning Sex and the City the Movie. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to attend one of the Premiers for the Movie and after Party.

May I say the clothing, shoes, jewelry, and just everything was amazing in the movie and of course, I had to dress the Part. The only problem was, who should I dress like? Miranda, all business; Charlotte, the Jackie-O style; Samantha, the colorful Vamp or Carrie, the chameleon.

Usually I would go like Carrie, but I found the most beautiful dress that was so Charlotte esk that I had to go that way. But you see no matter how beautiful the dress is without the shoes, bag and jewelry the outfit is not complete.

The shoes were Manolo Blaniks, the Bag was Valentino and the jewelry was by Jewelnet.com. An extraordinary Yellow diamond pendant that was so elegant and classic, that it was the perfect finishing touch to my ensembles'.

I would have to say that if you like the half hour show, you will enjoy the movie, and guess what you do not need a premier party to dress amazing, you can do it everyday of your life, it helps if you know were to shop.

No comments: